- Bookings can be made for the majority of our rooms using our online system, or for all rooms by direct contact via e mail or telephone.
- For one night only bookings, last minute bookings on the day of arrival and single occupancy rates for en suite rooms contact us directly via e mail or telephone.
- For family en suite room bookings please contact us via e mail or telephone as it’s easier for us to understand and meet your requirements through discussion. Some rooms are not suited to families with babies or young children for example.
- At certain times of year, including bank holidays and festival weekends there is a minimum 2 nights stay requirement
- Rooms are available to check in from 2pm and check out is by 11am. However if you arrive earlier you are welcome to park up and/or drop your luggage with us.
Deposits and Payments
- For online bookings a deposit equal to 50% of the total booking cost will be taken via a secure payment platform at the time of booking.
- For direct bookings via telephone or initial e mail contact we will request a deposit equal to 50% of the total booking cost payable by card. Card payments may be processed by phone direct to our card machine.
- We regret we cannot accept American Express or Diners cards
- If you have any special requests and/or dietary requirements please do advise us at the time of booking either via the online system message box or by e mail or telephone.
- Payments in full and deposits are refundable with 48 hours notice (by 2.00pm 2 days prior to check in date) minus a £5 administration charge
- In the case of cancellation with less than 48 hours notice we reserve the right to charge the full amount for the first night of the stay.
- For group bookings (3 rooms or more) deposits are refundable as above with 4 weeks notice of cancellation and with less notice we reserve the right to charge the full amount for the stay.
- We do advise guests to consider taking out travel insurance
Smoking – It is against the law to smoke in our premises
Castlebank is a non smoking hotel in all bedrooms and public areas.We will ask guests who smoke in the rooms to leave as this poses a serious risk to all guests and is detrimental to the maintenance of our rooms and furnishings.
A fine for extra cleaning equal to the cost of a one night stay will also be incurred.
Guests may smoke outside in designated areas but not in the porch or on the steps to the front door.
If there is any problem or query regarding any of this information please do contact us on:
E mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel 01492 593888